Search for Savings

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Making a Few Extra Bucks with Surveys

I always thought online surveys were over-rated and unreliable...boy, was I wrong! In the month I have been doing online surveys I have received $26 in checks and $40 in Amazon gift cards (just redeemed $30 of it to purchase a table and chair set for my daughter). I have referrals to the different sites, so let me know if you are interested! You can earn gift cards to most (i.e. Amazon.com, Citi Financial prepaid card) and checks from others!
Now, you are not going to get rich from them, but you can make a few extra bucks to help pay for items you want/need!

4 comments:

  1. i would like to make some money too ... where do i go to get to the money surveys. i never know which ones are legit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either post your email address or email it me: yesimanaddicttosaving@hotmail.com and I will forward along the referrals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like the info as well,if you dont mind ")
    smpwahl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete