Search for Savings

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hershey's Spreads Review

I had the opportunity to taste and review Hershey's Spreads. I have yet to try the hazelnut chocolate spreads yet, I know I must living under a rock! I figured they were all over rated and, while I love chocolate I thought it would be a bit too much sweetness. Having tried both the Hershey's Chocolate Spread and the Hershey's Chocolate with Hazelnut Spread I can admit that I was wrong! How have I not given in to the delectable sweetness of hazelnut chocolate spreads!? The Hershey's spreads are very smooth, rich, and creamy. I tried them on toast and it was good. I can only imagine how it would taste on fruits: banana, strawberries, cherries, pineapple! Next time you are in the store make sure to pick up some Hershey's Spreads.

Disclosure: Products were supplied by Hershey's and Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment